Cost Shouldn’t be Your First Concern
So, you’re in charge of marketing for your non-profit organization. This means you’re the person everyone’s looking at when asking about the newsletter, advertisements, the awesome facebook group and maybe the most important thing…the website.
And it’s all about the numbers. Your superiors want to see more of them. More leads converted to sales, a higher ROI and all within a smaller number; the budget.
The pressure is on, to say the least. Add time constraints to the mix and it can be tempting to skimp on your website strategy by going with the lowest cost.
This is never a good idea.
Basing your decision on price alone usually means you’re sacrificing quality, expertise and service. What good is a website if it’s low-quality? You certainly won’t be attracting any new visitors and isn’t that sort of the point?
A website should be looked at as more than an investment…a lot more. It’s an online business solution with limitless growth potential for your non-profit.
And choosing the right website strategy is beyond important. If you’re marketing for a non-profit and want to see your numbers skyrocket, there are a few things you should ask yourself today:
Ask Yourself the Following:
In the interest of your non-profit;
- What are your goals?
- What is your biggest need?
- Lastly, what is your budget?
The answers to these questions will help you define what to look for in your web strategy and determine what features to include, then see how you can make it work within your overall budget.
See where your goals and needs can be met in the typical plan descriptions below.
Choose a Plan:
- You need an internet presence as soon as possible and you’re starting from scratch.
- Your goal is to professionally communicate your brand while staying within budget.
- You’re looking for a professional website, including a web backend with multiple users that can manage content directly.
- You want to drive engagement with content workflows, SEO scheduling and user content.
- You want unique and amazing graphics, imagery and content to fuel your brand’s growth.
- You need a trusted partner to manage your SEO, Content Marketing and/or Lead Generation tools.
- You’re looking for a fully custom ecommerce site design with original elements to boost leads and conversions.
- You need heavy design emphasis on user experience and user interaction.
Learn More and Get Help:
Once you know more about how you need your non-profit website to work for you, it’s time to talk to My Jewish Website. After a short consultation, you’ll be provided with a complimentary web assessment, outlining our professional recommendation for your site. Did we mention we’ll also include a FREE CONSULTATION?
If your website isn’t meeting your needs, we’d love to help you! Drop us a line and we’ll take it from there. firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Non-profit Online Support Network, a helpful resource aimed at creating a community of non-profits that can learn from and about each other while discussing the following topics: